9th EAI International Conference on Wireless and Satellite Systems (formerly PSATS)
* Wisats 2017 will take place at Oxford Brookes University - for more information, click here.
* 1st International Workshop on Unmanned Aerial Systems confirmed
* Workshop on Next Gegeneration mmWave & Optical Satellite Systems confirmed.
* Workshop on Communications, Control, Networking and Applications for Unmanned Autonomous Systems (UAS) confirmed.
* Keynote Speaker confirmed: Dr Hector Fenech, Director of Future Satellite Systems, Eutelsat
* 3rd International Workshop on Communication Applications in Smart Grid confirmed
- More information available in CASG WORKSHOP section
* Submission is now open!
- For more information, visit Call for Papers section
9th EAI International Conference on Wireless and Satellite Systems
The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific libraries.
Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: EI, ISI Thomson's Scientific and Technical Proceedings at Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Accepted authors will be invited to submit an extended version of their work to one of the following Journals: EAI Mobile Communications and Applications